You can call the Genome Center for general enquiries at +1 (530) 754 9648, our fax number is +1 (530) 754 9658. Individual core facilities can be contacted as follows:
- Bioinformatics Core 530-752-2698
- DNA Technology (Sequencing) & Expression Analysis Cores 530-754-9143
- Metabolomics Core 530-754-8553
- Proteomics Core 530-754-5298
- Tilling Core 530-754-1316
- Yeast One Hybrid Services 530-752-4656
To send mail to anyone in the Genome Center, please address it to the person, lab, or core facility you wish to contact, and then include the following details: UC Davis Genome Center 451 Health Sciences Drive Davis, CA, 95616 USA.
Core facilities can be contacted as follows:
- Bioinformatics Core - email@example.com
- DNA Technology & Expression Analysis Cores - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Metabolomics Core - email@example.com
- Proteomics Core - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tilling Core - email@example.com
- Yeast One Hybrid Services Core - firstname.lastname@example.orgemail@example.com
For computing-related questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. For all other enquiries, please email email@example.com and we will pass your details on to the relevant people. Please do not contact the Genome Center web admin for personal queries related to COVID-19 testing. Refer to the COVID-19 Testing website for specific contact information and FAQs.